To say I’m excited about what’s happening in the next couple of days for me would be an understatement. I will be performing for on multiple stages in multiple states and
Lineup for the next two weeks looks like this:
- Stand up and Improv with Red Pill Players Team and one of my favorite improv teams in the nation, Full Disclosure Comedy
- Laughing Skull Open Mic on Aug. 30. One of the best places to do open mic in the ATL.
- Funny Monkey in Decatur – The place I did my first stand up set almost a year and a half ago.
- Improv Festival with my Red Pill Players Teammates at the Out of Bounds festival. We will paint the town Red.
- Couple of Stand up shows in Austin that I’m not sure of times and dates
So, I’m not saying that this is busy by any means, there’s a lot of Atlanta who would balk at this schedule because they could knock this out in a couple of days. That is part of the reason I feel blessed. This here ATL ain’t nothing to mess with. People out here are putting in work and everyone is super supportive. How many cities do you know where you can go up 7 days a week on a booked mic or a show up/go up spot.
In a week where I’m celebrating life, it’s refreshing that I get to be on stage and do this thing called comedy.